You said it, Jimmy! Today I have a tag for you! I was tagged by Holly who was tagged by Jen who was tagged by @mybookjacket (on Instagram). Since Holly, Jen, and Vicky all tagged people, almost everyone I know has been tagged! If not, I’m officially tagging you RIGHT NOW! It’s easy and fun so go do it. 🙂
Now to the facts. I don’t know if you’ve noticed, but I’m a VERY open book. I have multiple posts where I tell you random facts about me so I don’t know how many of these you have or haven’t heard. I’ll try to find some that you don’t know, but I’m sorry if it’s already in a post!
- I have a bookstagram account (@ecrits_du_coeur) and I post often so you should definitely follow me if you have an Instagram and like books. 😛
- I’ve been watching The 100 by recommendation from Tabi and I’m in love! I’m at the end of season 2 and I can’t wait to continue it. (BTW, I completely ship Finn and Clarke. Just saying…)
- I have four piercings- two on each ear- and I’m hoping to get more soon!
- People have told me that I have a signature scent which is a mix between Bath & Body Works’ Enchanted perfume and Justin Beiber’s Girlfriend perfume (probably because I put them both on at the same time. I just can’t decide which one, okay?!)
- One of my favorite songs is The Roof is on Fire by Bloodhound Gang. It might be the monotonous tone of the singer, but I can listen to it on repeat.
- I’m pretty open to a lot of dangerous/scary things like the fastest roller coasters, diving from a bridge, water skiing, etc. I don’t really know why, but I find those things the most fun. Maybe one day I’ll jump out of an airplane (I’m not opposed to the idea ;P)
- I don’t care what anyone says, I LOVE brussel sprouts. They’re like mini cabbages which is one of my favorite foods!
- When I turn 18, I’m buying myself a present and getting a tattoo. What tatto, you might ask? This one but on my foot:
- My dad and I have this special bond over spicy things. It sounds kind of weird, but it’s not. We just both really like it.
- My birthday is coming up this summer on July 22 which is also the birthday of S.E. Hinton (the author of The Outsiders), Selena Gomez, and Prince George of Cambridge!
- I would like to become a vegan, but since I still live with my mom, it’s not an option right now. I will be going to college in approximately two years so hopefully then.
- I love watching musical-esque movies like Into the Woods or Sweeney Todd.
- My favorite flower is a marigold. I specifically like the orange ones, but the yellow ones are amazing too.
- I’m a pretty good cook but I don’t like to do it, so I usually don’t. If I have a recipe and I’m in the mood, I can practically cook anything.
- I don’t know how well you can see them in my pictures, but I have A LOT of freckles. Both my mom and my dad have freckles and their parents and their parents, so I was bound to get the gene. I used to hate them, but I don’t even notice them anymore.
I collect every single coin I find on the ground unless it’s tails side up, then I flip it around and let someone else pick it up next.
- Going along with the last fact, I’m VERY superstitious. With the coin thing, it’s bad luck to pick it up if it’s tails side up. I also believe that there are witches and psychics and other magical beings out there (and I’m not even just saying that- I would 100% believe you if you said you were a fortune teller)
- I only remember a handful of my Halloween costumes, but I’ll tell you some I remember: When I was younger, my mom made me a fairy costume, I was a ballerina when I was maybe five, I was a unicorn one year (it was really hot in that unicorn costume), we bought a prom dress one year and dressed me up like I was going to prom and then messed up just one side of it with blood and everything, the white queen from Alice in Wonderland right after that came out, I was a dead bride a few years ago, a zombie two years ago, and the ghost from Scream last year. About 80% of these costumes were homemade.
- It has to be completely dark when I sleep. Like, the door has to be closed all the way, the lights have to be off, and I have to wear a sleep mask. Good thing, is, though, that my sleeping mask has a cat on it. Here’s an actual picture of it:
- My favorite types of books are road-trip type books like Paper Towns (my absolute favorite) and Amy and Roger’s Epic Detour, so if you know any books like that, PLEASE tell me them and I will read them ASAP.
So there you go! 20 random facts that you may or may not have already heard! If you like learning about other people, go check out Holly’s, Jen’s, and Vicky’s posts!
Like always, I post reviews on Mondays, tags on Tuesdays, my favorite #1lineWed tweets on Wednesdays, sometimes excerpts or short stories on Thursdays, Friday Prompts on Fridays, and Random Ramblings on Sundays. I’ll see you all later but until then, keep writing, loves.
Find my previous post here: Will Grayson, Will Grayson by John Green and David Levithan | Book Review
People mentioned and where you can find them: