March is here which means Camp NaNoWriMo is coming! For those of you that don’t know, Camp NaNoWriMo is made by the same people who created regular NaNoWriMo. CNW (stands for Camp NaNoWriMo so that I don’t have to spell it out every time) is kind of like NaNo except you can make your own word count goals and enter cabins (which I think is a great idea). It starts April first for those of you wondering.
I’ll help you get started if you’re interested in doing it with me:
- If you haven’t already signed up, click the link right here and it will take you to the sign up page. Once there, sign in or sign up with your email or you can type in your regular NaNo email and you’re automatically signed in to CNW.
- Once you’re in, go to the top where it says “my camp nano” and click “user settings”.
- Now, you can edit your setting like email, password, and change your profile photo.
- Next, click edit camper info and you can…edit your info.
- Then click edit project info (right next to edit camper info) to tell a little bit more about your project.
- After you do that, you can click “edit cabin settings” and it will take you to this page where you can choose what kind of cabin you want to be in. (If you want to join my cabin, comment your username and we’ll send you an invite!)
- After that, you’re free to explore what CNW has to offer!
Now, I want to talk a little bit about my CNW novel. I’ll be using the story I’d been working on but only has a couple thousand words about the guy who’s a flower. For now, I have a title, but it might change in the future, and it’s called Blossom. The cover looks like this: and features a girl in a red and yellow dress holding a white flower. I found this picture online somewhere and put the title and my name on it, but if it belongs to you, I’d be happy to take it down.
I’ll be blogging my journey through camp and hopefully you all can join me and we can do it together! 🙂
Thank you so much for reading and I hope this helped you on your journey to camp this April. I’m looking forward to the month ahead and will see you all later. Keep writing, loves.