Hey you guys! I know it’s been a hot minute since I’ve actually written on my blog (without scheduling it ahead of time) so today I’m doing it.
In the new year, I want to make some changes to my blog and add some things. I’d like to create a schedule of some sort so that I can be organized and you can know what to expect. I’m going off the seat of my pants here, so let me know what you think. 🙂
Mondays: Book reviews/ updates on my writing.
- I won’t necessarily read a book every week but if I do, I’ll leave a review of it. If not, I’ll update everyone on how my writing is going and tell you my word count for the last week as well as goals for the upcoming week.
Tuesdays: More to come on this day mostly because I ran out of ideas. 🙂
Update (2/29/16): I just came across this and thought I’d give an update if any of you come back to read this. Tuesdays I do Tags!
- I’ll be sharing some of my favorite #1lineWed tweets from Twitter ( as well as the link) and sharing some of my own!
Thursdays: WIP Excerpts
- This is the day I’ll be sharing a paragraph or two from my work in progress or giving you exclusive chapters.
Fridays: Friday Prompts.
- I’m going to try to give out a prompt or two that goes along with a category I choose. You can participate if you’d like and tell me on Twitter so I can check it out!
Saturdays: Day off/ free day.
- Sometimes I need a little break from everything. 🙂
Sundays: Inspirational quotes.
- I don’t know about you, but I live off of inspirational quotes. What better way of making them more inspirational than to share it with people!
- Another update (2/29/16) I changed this day and I do random thoughts which I call “Thoughts on Things”.
There you go! Like I said, Tuesday doesn’t have anything yet but maybe I’ll think of something. I’ll update you in the future if anything changes or if I won’t be able to do it.
I hope you guys can participate with me (of course you don’t have to) and I’ll be looking forward to all of the changes next year!