So maybe I’ve been stalking Mollie’s blog but it’s been pretty productive in my opinion. Ever since I made my blog official by posting my very first ever post, I’ve been thinking about what I could write about on here that people would actually read.
I read one of Mollie’s earlier posts titled “Introducing…Me” and I thought it’d be fun to do it as well. (Sorry I stole it, Mollie, but if you didn’t want me to, then why is it such a good idea?)
So without further ramblings, I give to you my list of crazy things that you might have not wanted to know but you are going to know anyway! (That was going to be my title but figured it was too long.)
- I’ve only organized my books one way: alphabetical by author last name.
- I love anything grape but I hate raisins.
- I’m a Sophomore in high school!
- I’m home-schooled (But only for a year).
- I wrote my first book when I was ten but it’s still not published.
- I like cats better than dogs but only own a dog.
- I write by the seat of my pants and I like it that way.
- My favorite band is Black Veil Brides and every time Andy screams, I whisper while singing along.
- I’m embarrassed to sing in the shower even if I’m alone.
- I know the songs and dances to every single number in Pitch Perfect and can do them on the spot.
- I used to be in Choir before I was home-schooled.
- I skipped 8th grade.
- I write more than one book at a time and the same with my reading. It really depends in my mood at the time.
- If you saw me dancing, you’d think I was having a seizure.
- I spend more time than I should making my librarian buns look nice.
- I had a fish that I called Tallahassee who was named after Woody Harrelson in the movie “Zombieland”.
- If there is a fictional character I think is cute and the book becomes a movie, I automatically think the actor is cute as well.
- My favorite word is saxicolous which means “one who lives with rocks”. I think it’s funny.
- I live in Texas and hate it. It never snows! What kind of place is this?
20. Lastly, I dislike socks of all kinds. They confine my feet and I used to feel like they were eating my feet. (Same thing with tennis-shoes. It’s why I only wear flip-flops/ sandals).
I REALLY hope you liked that one. I wasn’t sure if you wanted to know me on a personal level, but what the heck. If you have anything you’d like me to post, feel free to tell me on Twitter or leave a comment down below!